WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

ANOTHER FAVECRAFT CONTEST

I love give-away contests, and one of my favorite sites for free patterns, Fave Crafts, is giving away a VHS to DVD converter. If I blog about it, I get an extra entry, so blog blog blog I go.


Here is a picture of the prize I could win:


I must have at least a gazillion movies on VHS tapes and wouldn't I just love to convert them to DVD's! Since I sit in front of my computer while I craft items to sell in Granny's Craft Attic on Etsy.com, I would be in hog heaven.

I would keep my fingers crossed but then it would be rather difficult to crochet.....so you cross your fingers for me...thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog via the new Craftown Forum which I just joined. I love that Kleenex couch that you made! That is about the cutest thing ever. Hope we can get to know each other on the forum.

    --Viv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Viv. I'm trying to find you in Craftown....

    ReplyDelete