WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MINI SKI HAT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS

If you don't know by now, I love out of the ordinary items. I've seen crochet patterns for ski hats and said to myself, "Self, why not make a mini ski hat as a Christmas ornament?"



So.......this is my latest posting in my Etsy Shop:



I used Red Heart Shimmer Yarn for them. Since I have TONS of yarn I will be making these in other colors as well.

What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment