WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

PINK RIBBON BOUTIQUE TISSUE BOX COVER


Well, here's the latest item for sale at Granny's Craft Attic....


In the Fall of 1991, the Susan B. Koman Foundation handed out pink ribbons to participants in it's New York City race for breast cancer survivors. I found this Pink Ribbon pattern and thought that there are people who would want to have this item to express support for women (and men) who are diagnosed with breast cancer, and for survivors of the disease.
It is made with plastic canvas and will fit a standard boutique tissue box.....
Well, onward and upward to my next project...hope you are all safe no matter where you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment