WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

THE LADY OF THE SOAPS






Today I would like to tell you about the most intriguing shop that I found while trolling through Etsy.com (and you thought I was going to talk about "All My Children" lol).

This most intriguing shop is called "LoveLeeSoaps". Talk about innovative! This lady makes soaps in the most wonderful and amusing shapes. Her soaps run the gammut from cute little buttons to gummy worms (yes, those are soaps in both pictures above). This is a must see...you can find her shop at http://loveleesoaps.etsy.com/ They are perfect for gifts for just about anybody....friends, relatives, kids, teachers....you name it, there's someone who would just love to receive these soaps as a gift. I know if I received them I would put them out for show...they are way too pretty to use.


Well, hope you get the chance to visit LoveLeeSoaps....that's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment