WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

PASTEL PARFAIT AFGHAN



I am feeling so good right now...I just finished my latest creation and am calling it "Pastel Parfait Baby Afghan" The yarn is just so soft! I wish you could put your hand through the picture here and feel it for yourself.

Although the picture doesn't pick it up, there are shades of peach and lavender in this yarn as well as the pink and blue.

It would make a wonderful baby shower gift. There's a matching item in my shop...Pastel Parfait Hat and Booties Set, and if you purchase them together I will take 10% off the price.

So come on....head on over to Granny's Craft Attic http://grannyscraftattic.etsy.com and see all that I have for sale!

'Til next time.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment