WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS!

I have some great news to share with you today! First off, I have joined a WONDERFUL crafters' community called"HANDMADE SPARK". Their main goal is to introduce crafters to one another; they also want to showcase the handmade community and educate the public about the latest trends. I am really very excited about this new avenue of promoting my handmade crafts.

My second tidbit of news is for a give-away I've entered from Favecrafts Quick and Crafty newsletter.....it's for a Sweetheart Rose Maker....their link is http://www.favecraft.com/sweeps/Sweetheart-Rose-maker-giveaway I just love give-aways!

I may post more later today...but for now...have a wonderful day and don't forget to read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment