WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

THE PIZZA LADY

Well on Sunday there I was, chatting with a friend on line, THAT GAME had just started and I was so craving a pizza. Friend and I started talking about food and I mentioned that I sure would love to have a pizza to snack on. Then we started chatting about something else.

About an hour or so later, there's a knock at my door. I look out the peephole and there is this pizza guy out there with a pizza. I didn't order a pizza...this was very puzzling to me. Maybe he had the wrong apartment...or even the wrong apartment complex. Nonetheless, and curious, I opened the door and told him that I didn't order a pizza. "Oh yes", he said, "look here at the order slip". So I look at the order slip and what I read on there just about knocked me out. The slip said, "This is a surprise for my friend Judi because I owe her a pizza."

This friend I had been chatting with (who shall remain nameless but YOU know who you are) ordered a pizza for me on line. I mean, we have never met in person...oh yeah we get chatty on the phone once in a while, but it has been mainly chatting on line.

The kindness of people we know but have never met in person can be so overwhelming....and this kindness from an unmet friend has done that to me.....and believe me it takes A LOT to impress me. This kindness will be returned....ha ha ha nameless person.....but who knows when it will happen?

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Did you just start this blog? You are an inspiration...maybe someday I'll actually do one myself...
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete