WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

MY FIRST POST!

This is my first post....and (lol) I have no clue what to put here.


I am currently working on 2 projects, one a gift for my niece and the other, an item to sell in my shop at Etsy. BTW, the link to my Etsy shop is http://grannyscraftattic.etsy.com This is very important to know if you are going to look at my creations and, more importantly, BUY SOMETHING.


I am one of those hoarders who MUST have EVERY pattern ever published for any given craft. My teeny tiny studio apartment has hardly any walk space because of all the bags of yarn strewn here and there. I really must learn the high jump! My best friend Linda and I have had this contest going on for 30+ years now.....the one who dies first with the most stuff wins....and it has become an extremely close contest. My teeny tiny studio apartment has really become the warehouse for Ben Franklin's, with an annex in my rented storage unit :)


Well, um, I don't know what else to say other than that today is Super Bowl Sunday and I need to get dressed....two totally unrelated topics but I thought I would throw that in anyway. As for me, I watch it for the commercials.


Happy crafting to you all...catch ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment