WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A NEW DAY....A NEW PATTERN

Happy Thursday everyone!

I gave up on the entrelac pattern and started a new baby afghan using a variegated yarn in soft baby colors...pink/blue/yellow/green/white all shmooshed together. There is a hat/bootie set in my shop using the same yarn....might put it all together to sell as one item...not sure yet.

I am hoping that you will give some thought to the question, "what types of items would you like to see for sale at Granny's Craft Attic?" and let me know....YOU are the customer and I aim to please my customers :).

Well, it's going to be in the 50's here in Sparks, NV for the next few days....I sure feel sorry for the folks back east. Having grown up in Brooklyn, NY, I do remember those horrendous snowstorms.

Have a good day no matter where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment