WELCOME TO THE GRANNY'S CRAFT ATTIC BLOG!!!

Well I finally got high tech and started a blog...I hope you will find it interesting, funny or at the very least, something to read while you are on hold on the phone. Mostly you will find ramblings about my crafting, my Etsy.com shop, my family or just about anything that comes to mind.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TRYING SOMETHING NEW

I have this how-to for what is called "Entrelac Crochet". It is somewhat like the afghan stitch but is done in little diamonds. You are constantly cutting the yarn and adding a new color...which means eventually having millions of ends to weave in...but the concept and the pattern is very intriguing to me so I will now start a second row of diamonds and see how it looks...I might even post a picture now and then of my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment